International Reception - Save the Date
International Annual Meeting
I would like to cordially invite you and your families to attend AACE’s 26th Annual Scientific & Clinical Congress, which will be held on May 3-7, 2017, at the JW Marriott Austin and The Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas.
Don’t miss this opportunity to network with your colleagues nationally and internationally, speak with exhibitors about new products and devices, and experience Austin, TX.
There are several special programs specifically scheduled for international attendees:
- Complimentary Invitation to the International Reception - This event, held on Thursday night at 6:00 pm, is a lively social event that offers you and your guests a unique opportunity to network with attendees from all over the world.
- 9th AACE/SMNE Spanish Program (presented in English) –This unique program will be offered in Spanish focusing on Lifestyle, Metabolic Disorders, and Cancer
- Call for Late-Breaking Abstracts - will be open from Wednesday, February 8, through Friday, March 17. The Late-Breaking Abstract Program allows for later submission of new and cutting-edge research. Late-breaking abstract data should be ground breaking research that is innovative and has a high impact factor. All accepted late-breaking abstracts will be published in an online supplement to Endocrine Practice and will be included in the general poster session at the Annual Meeting in Austin, Texas. Late breaking-Abstracts can be submitted online at am.aace.com/call-for-abstracts beginning February 8th, 2017.
For those of you needing visa invitation letters, please contact the AACE staff at email@example.com.
I look forward to welcoming you in Austin. Please do not hesitate to contact the AACE staff if you have any questions regarding the upcoming meeting. You may reach them at (904) 353-7878. For dialing instructions from your country please visit How To Call Abroad.
Myriam Z. Allende-Vigo, MD, MBA, FACP, FACE
AACE International Committee Chair
Insulin Resistance in Latinos: A National Epidemic
Chairs: Myriam Z. Allende- Vigo, MD; Valentin Sánchez, MD
- Type 2 Diabetes in Latin America
Guillermo González Gálvez, MD
- Diabetes Mellitus Trends in Hispanic/Latino Population
Larissa Aviles-Santa, MD
- Subclinical Cushing’s
Alejandro R. Ayala, MD
- Insulin Resistance Complicating T1D
Raquel N. Faradji, MD
- Ectopic ACTH Syndrome: A Tertiary Care Center Experience
Claudia Ramirez Rentería, MD
Not an AACE Member?
AACE members receive a substantial discount on AACE Annual Meeting registration and quality benefits throughout the year. For more information, please visit https://www.aace.com/membership/join.