FAMILY AND GUESTS
Attending AACE 2019 is an experience to share with family and guests. While you’re learning the latest in the field of endocrinology, your family/guests can participate in special programs geared just for them. Their day will start with a continental breakfast followed by options for tours and opportunities to meet and mingle with other guests.
FAMILY AND GUEST TOURS
Tours are optional and include a fee for each tour.
Thursday, April 25 ● Inspired to Be a Star! - TMZ Custom VIP Charter Bus Tour
10:55 am departure – 1:00 pm hotel arrival (2-hour bus tour). Fee: $110.00/person (adult and children) (tours depart from the JW Marriott). Experience the secrets of Hollywood in this customized tour through West Hollywood, The Sunset Strip, Beverly Hills and Hollywood! Produced by the same team behind the iconic celebrity news website and TV shows, this tour is a must for anyone hoping to increase their chances of spotting their favorite star! Discover where celebs hang out, party and play, with tour guides equipped with video cameras and always on the lookout to interview any celebs we see along the way and send the footage directly back to the TMZ Newsroom. Fee includes custom guided bus tour, staffing.
Step by Step Instructions: To add family/guest and tour(s) to existing registrations:
1. Go to prereg.net/2019/aace
2. Select the "Edit Registration and Housing" button
3. Click on the option that you would like to use to log in (AACE Members, Username and Password or Account/Badge Number and Last Name)
4. Enter in the required info from above then click "Submit"
5. Once logged in, click the "Add Registrant/Guest button"
6. Enter in your Guest's contact info, click "Submit"
7. Click on the "Family and Guests" box to display the different registration options for Guest Tours
8. Select the appropriate Category then click "Next"
9. Answer Demographic questions, click "submit"
10. You will now see a list of the Guest Tour options that you can sign up for. Clicking the "Details" box will display more information for each tour. Click "Select" to add a tour to your cart. Once all the tours that have been added that your guest wishes to purchase, click "Next"
11. You will now be back at the summary page that you saw when you first logged back in. To add another guest, repeat steps 5-10. If you are ready to checkout, click the "Check Out" button then proceed through the payment process